For our clients, appointment setting phone calls are recorded and saved. Dunlap Marketing has found that because of this process, we gain more client renewals. As a result, there are a number of benefits.
- Dunlap management is able to verify that a proper appointment has been set, and that all necessary qualifying questions have been asked and answered before we distribute the appointment to a client
- Our clients are able to properly plan and prepare for the upcoming conversation with the prospect
- Maximizes the time of our clients and their sales team
- Dunlap is able to establish a “trusting” relationship with our clients
Dunlap Marketing Benefits:
- The practice is a necessary step in maintaining a quality control process and it’s a great tool to hold our staff accountable to following campaign requirements
- It is a great coaching tool used to develop and provide advanced training with our staff – both individually and as a team
- It allows productive 2-way communication with our clients when the need is present to brainstorm specific prospect opportunities or strategies
Appointment setting and telemarketing (teleprospecting) are very productive methods of developing new customers. Often these new customers are not currently on our clients’ radar as potential opportunities. For this reason, these new customers represent growth that was not expected.
In summary, the best benefit of all is client renewals. Our clients renew our services because they receive value in the appointments set and the qualified leads that we produce. Dunlap Marketing benefits because we enjoy the relationship with repeat business.
For more information, please contact Mike Dunlap or Kaitlin Cuevas.
Mike Dunlap – firstname.lastname@example.org – 281.496.9870 x 140
Kaitlin Cuevas – email@example.com – 281.496.9870 x 180